ALD Coating Service
Beneq Coating Service is the most cost-efficient way to evaluate the technical and industrial feasibility of a coating solution for a specific application. Beneq Coating Services offers a safe and controlled way of finding out how well an application can be realized using atomic layer deposition (ALD), long before a decision of investment needs to be made.
Annually, Beneq serves over 100 customers with more than 1000 separate runs, covering a wide array of coating applications, processes and tool set-ups. Topics addressed include barrier coatings for lighting and photovoltaics, thickness-tuned medical coatings, high-precision optical coatings and high-temperature resistant coatings for the petrochemical industry. Beneq Coating Services provide customers with standard or tailor-made coatings on a wide range of substrate shapes and materials. Contact Beneq Coating Services by sending an e-mail to info(at)beneq.com.
What our customers say:
“Beneq Coating Service has helped us in developing a customer-specific coating solution and has supported our low-volume batch processing by acting as an external source for ALD coatings. Beneq’s ALD experience and extensive machine park has been a great asset in creating a viable ALD solution for our application.”
Dr Jan-Uwe Schmidt
Dept. Engineering/MEMS Technology Development
Fraunhofer IPMS, Germany.
Areas of expertise
1. Chemistry and coating development
Monolayers, multi-layer nanolaminates, trench filling, surface smoothening, barriers, passivation layers, encapsulation, etc.
2. Industrial production planning
Development of batch process up-scaling, reaction chambers, substrate carriers, conveyors etc.
3. Application-specific batch coating
Photovoltaics: CIGS buffer and c-Si passivation layers
Sterling silver: anti-tarnish coating
OLED: barriers and device encapsulation.
Particle ALD™: coating of powders and particles
Benefits from Beneq Coating Services
- Fast entry to ALD coating technology with rapid and easy initial results.
- Expert services on call and included for consultation and development.
- Full utilization of the Beneq ALD value-chain know-how.
- Rapid and easy transfer from service equipment to R&D tool or production unit.
- Faster time-to-market.
- Lower and manageable risks before investment decision.
- Material for verification tests and product or new process qualification, before in-house capacity is needed.
Download ALD Coating Service brochure (pdf).