The Pioneer in Industrial Aerosol Coatings
Beneq aerosol coating offering includes equipment for research, batch processing and continuous large-area high-volume coating. Beneq has developed several unique aerosol coating technologies: aerosol-assisted nFOG™ and nAERO®s and flame-assisted nHALO®. These enabling coating technologies are the core of what has put us in the lead of manufacturing aerosol equipment for advanced coatings, both off-line and in-line.
Our advanced aerosol coating equipment range offers::
- suitability for industrial production
- high-quality deposition and coatings
- high yield processes
The specific equipment on the following aerosol coating equipment pages represent the most developed single set of coating equipment available today. Below is a list of our aerosol coating equipment offering.
- ACS 200, for wet film coating in research
- FCS 500, for nanoparticle and coating research
- FCS 4000F, for in-line aerosol coating
- Beneq-Glaston TFC2000™, TCO-coating for the solar industry (in co-operation with Glaston)